Digital Nomads and Freelancers were born out of the marriage between skills and flexibility to work from anywhere. Freelancing has become a way of life for many since the pandemic hit and will continue till the end of the Internet Age. Creating a freedom lifestyle is a dream for many, and The Web has introduced a plethora of opportunities for Ambitious Souls who go by various names – Freelancers, Online Entrepreneurs, Virtual Assistants, Online Business Owners, Digital Nomads, etc.
And I am pretty sure that YOU would love A Piece of the Pie, or would like to cook your own pie by mixing your choice of ingredients.
And what would these Ingredients be?
These ingredients would be various Tools of the Trade.
And who better than FreelanceU to teach you the tools of the trade.
What is FreelanceU?
FreelanceU also known as Freelance University, also known as FreeU for short, is a leading Freelance Training platform co-founded by Craig Cannings and Kelly Cannings. Starting out VAClassroom in 2008, FreeU today has trained 20000+ freelancers and virtual assistants. Born out of a desire to fulfill training requirements because there was very little or almost no training available for freelancers.
What can you learn at FreelanceU?
Today 20 years later and having established itself as a Premier Training Company, Freelance University offers 80+ specialized certifications, spread across 8 learning tracks.
FreeU offers 8 Training Tracks
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media and Content Creation
- Writing and Editing
- Virtual Administration
- Online Business Management
- Web Design and Development
- Social Media Marketing
What do these 8 Training Tracks cover?
- Digital Marketing – Social Media Management, Facebook Ads Management, Online Community Management, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Video Marketing, Online Marketing Funnels, Product Launch Management
- Technology – Canva, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify, Kajabi, WooCommerce, MailChimp, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, LeadPages, Asana
- Digital Media and Content Production – Digital Content Management, Ebook Creation and Formatting, Content Marketing, Online Course Management, Zoom Webinar Setup and Production, Video / Audio Editing, Podcast Production
- Writing & Editing – Website Writing, SEO Content Writing, Copywriting, Proofreading / Editing, Blogging, Email Newsletter & Sequences
- Virtual Administration – Digital Customer Service, Email & Calendar Management, Virtual Bookkeeping, Online Research, CRM / Lead Generation
- Online Business Management – Virtual Project Management, Virtual Team Management, Business Consulting, Financial Management, Business Strategy & Systems
- Web Design & Development – WordPress Fundamentals Program, WordPress Maintenance & Management, WordPress Security, Mastering Squarespace, Mastering WooCommerce
- Social Media Marketing – Social Media Management Certification, Facebook Marketing Specialist, Instagram Marketing Specialist, Pinterest Marketing Specialist, Linkedin Marketing Specialist, Social Media Contests, Online Community Management
Perks of Joining Freelance University
- Instant University Access to 80+ courses and certifications, workshops for affordable annual or monthly tuition
- 8 Mentors to guide you, answer your questions, guide you with niche selection and point you in the right direction
- Income-Building Courses to build skills designed to transform earning potential
- Professional Certifications in Digital Marketing, Project management, Podcast Management, WordPress, etc help to skill up to industry standards
- An Engaging Community of like-minded professionals to support you in your journey
- Exclusive Professional Directory to set up your professional profile to reach the ever-expanding client base looking for skilled professionals
The Bottom Line
If you are committed to growing yourself, there is not a better time to start Today, and there are no better trainers to guide you than Freelance University Mentors.
All in all, a one-stop platform to fulfill all your educational, professional, and community cravings.
Registrations for 2022 intake are available only until Friday, January 21st, 2022. So buckle up to design your freelancing to freedom journey with FreelanceU.
Get in touch with me for details & queries, and I will be happy to help.